Just kidding. I have no idea how to do a poll.
Here’s the question. Y’all can answer in the comments.
When did you buy things for the baby?
- Long before I ever got pregnant.
- As soon as I found out I was pregnant.
- I registered when I found out I was pregnant, but we didn’t buy anything until later.
- We registered after the first trimester, and had everything at home before the baby came?
- We registered, but didn’t get anything until the baby was home from the hospital.
- Are you kidding? You can’t do any of that until you bring home the baby or you’ll invite ayin hora.
Another quick question: Occasionally I get NBN readers — if you’re making aliyah this summer, have you heard back from NBN yet? Did you ask for funding? Thanks in advance. I’m panicking — it’s way more fun to panic about aliyah than about pesach.